Skip to main content

REVIEW: OnlyOffice


 OnlyOffice is an excellent software suite.

OnlyOffice is a privacy-respecting, multi-platform MS Office alternative. OnlyOffice is compatible with PowerPoint, Excel, and Word documents. OnlyOffice has versions for Android, IOS, MacOS, Windows, servers, and more.

OnlyOffice is also compatible with NextCloud server instances, HumHub, Confluence, and so much more. 





I have used OnlyOffice for several years now (Longer than I have had this blog). I have used it for writing papers and presentations for my college classes and for data recording during my lab classes. I have found it to be an extremely reliable application. I cannot recall a single time that it crashed or corrupted a document. A huge thing that I like about it is its size. On Mac, it is less than 850mb. Many writing apps are 1gb+, which makes OnlyOffice extremely desirable. 

I highly recommend OnlyOffice.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Excellent Cup of Coffee.

I recently had a cup of Black Rifle coffee and it was fantastic! It was rich in flavor and just the perfect tartness. Black Rifle's coffee has excellent quality. I highly recommend Black Rifle Coffee for you!

Apps to Try

Check out these awesome applications! FireAlpaca FireAlpaca is a fantastic drawing and animation application that is easy to use and free! ★★★★★ Zotero Zotero is an excellent application for any student or researcher. Zotero makes citing works and keeping track of resources easy and it's free. ★★★★ Kingpin Private Browser The Kingpin Private Browser is a great application for privacy concerned individuals. It is easy to use and secure! ( $9.99 ) ★★★★