Skip to main content

REVIEW: Satechi M1 Wireless Mouse

 

I came across this mouse by chance, and I'm definitely happy I did!

I went into my campus store to look for a ruler and something else (I had a coupon but I had to spend $20+ and the ruler was less than $5 so I was shopping a bit). Then, I came across the M1, and I decided to buy it and try it out since I couldn't use my usual mice. You see, I recently had two hand surgeries which has me with limited use of several fingers. This has meant that I can't really use my usual mice because of how they fit my hand. 

The pill shape of this mouse is exceptional!
As someone with long fingers and now hand problems, the mouse's design caters to both quite well.

The tracking on this mouse is also great with no noticeable lag.
Several wireless mice and other peripherals that I have used tend to have a lagging issue, but not the M1! Just to top off the device's already great design and reliability, it is very reasonably priced.

Design:
★★★★★

Quality:
★★★★★

Overall Satisfaction:
★★★★★

You can learn more about the M1 or purchase HERE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Excellent Cup of Coffee.

I recently had a cup of Black Rifle coffee and it was fantastic! It was rich in flavor and just the perfect tartness. Black Rifle's coffee has excellent quality. I highly recommend Black Rifle Coffee for you!

Apps to Try

Check out these awesome applications! FireAlpaca FireAlpaca is a fantastic drawing and animation application that is easy to use and free! ★★★★★ Zotero Zotero is an excellent application for any student or researcher. Zotero makes citing works and keeping track of resources easy and it's free. ★★★★ Kingpin Private Browser The Kingpin Private Browser is a great application for privacy concerned individuals. It is easy to use and secure! ( $9.99 ) ★★★★