Skip to main content

REVIEW: EpocCam


 So I have been looking into streaming (as a hobby) and I did not want to break the bank on a fancy webcam, I had just bought a new phone and I decided to research if there was a way to use my phone as a webcam, and there is: the EpocCam by Elgato.

I was pleasantly surprised by the small price of the app for IOS and I have been amazed with everything else! I have found the app to be reliable and that it transmits high quality video to my computer. I have used the software with several video projects (none of which I have posted yet) for YouTube and TikTok. 

I highly recommend this app for anyone who is looking into streaming or anyone that has video meetings.

You can find out more about the EpocCam app here.

★★★★★

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Excellent Cup of Coffee.

I recently had a cup of Black Rifle coffee and it was fantastic! It was rich in flavor and just the perfect tartness. Black Rifle's coffee has excellent quality. I highly recommend Black Rifle Coffee for you!

Apps to Try

Check out these awesome applications! FireAlpaca FireAlpaca is a fantastic drawing and animation application that is easy to use and free! ★★★★★ Zotero Zotero is an excellent application for any student or researcher. Zotero makes citing works and keeping track of resources easy and it's free. ★★★★ Kingpin Private Browser The Kingpin Private Browser is a great application for privacy concerned individuals. It is easy to use and secure! ( $9.99 ) ★★★★