Skip to main content

REVIEW: Brave Search

 

These days there are so many search engines out there. Those with good privacy, those with good results, those with good privacy and good results. But which category does the Brave Search engine fall into? 

I believe that Brave Search falls into the good privacy AND good results category.

When searching random things and using it as my default search, I was always able to find what I was looking for within the top three results, which is REALLY good. I have done this same kind of test with others and they do not always past the test. So, if you value privacy, or just don't want to support big tech, I highly recommend Brave Search for you to use.

You can find Brave Search here.

★★★★★

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Excellent Cup of Coffee.

I recently had a cup of Black Rifle coffee and it was fantastic! It was rich in flavor and just the perfect tartness. Black Rifle's coffee has excellent quality. I highly recommend Black Rifle Coffee for you!

Apps to Try

Check out these awesome applications! FireAlpaca FireAlpaca is a fantastic drawing and animation application that is easy to use and free! ★★★★★ Zotero Zotero is an excellent application for any student or researcher. Zotero makes citing works and keeping track of resources easy and it's free. ★★★★ Kingpin Private Browser The Kingpin Private Browser is a great application for privacy concerned individuals. It is easy to use and secure! ( $9.99 ) ★★★★